Let’s welcome Theros back by going over a combo using Heliod, Sun-Crowned.
- Heliod, Sun-Crowned on the field.
- Cast Walking Ballista for 4 where X = 2 coming in with 2 +1/+1 counters
- Give Walking Ballista Lifelink with Heliod, Sun-Crowns ability for 1W.
- Activate Walking Ballistas ability and remove a +1/+1 counter to deal 1 damage to any target.
- Gain 1 life from the Lifelink, triggering Heliod, Sun-Crowned.
- Put a +1/+1 counter on Walking Ballista.
- Repeat for infinite damage and life.
While the Pioneer format has picked this combo up for Commander there is a use for redundancy so using Triskelion as an alternative creates an additional viability to run in a deck. If you already run some sort of white life gain deck or have these pieces already Heliod may be a consideration.
Tips: If your opponents and their permanents are defended by some means such as Shroud or Hexproof and Heliod, Sun-Crowned is a creature you can deal damage to it for infinite life.
Support Command Beacon by:
- Press the
- Leaving a comment